Gluten free and Dairy free Peach and Bubblegum cupcakes
Hi, my name is Dora, I’m 13 and I love using foodie flavours!
My grandad runs foodie flavours with Marc.
I love making cupcakes and I use foodie flavours in them.
I also love going to the food shows!!
I make cupcakes every week with different flavours.
The last cupcakes I made were for my friend who has Celiac and I have
another friend who is dairy intolerant so I decided to make gluten
and dairy free cupcakes!
They were Peach with bubblegum icing. Here is the recipe.
You will need
Cupcake tray with cases for 12 cupcakes, bowl, spoon/electric mixer.
For the cakes:
150g dairy free margarine (I used vitelite)
150g caster sugar
150g gluten free self raising flour (I used Doves farm)
5 tbsp soya milk
Vanilla natural flavouring and Peach flavouring
For the icing:
200g icing sugar
Bubblegum natural flavouring
- Set the oven to 200/fan180/gas6
- Add all cake ingredients to the bowl except flavouring. Stir or use electric
whisk until just combined then add 10 drops of vanilla flavouring and 15
drops of peach flavouring, then mix in well.
- Half fill the cake cases and put in the oven for 10-15mins.
- Remove from the oven when golden and allow to cool.
- When cool make icing using icing sugar and 5 drops of bubblegum flavouring – add just enough water to make it thick but not runny.
- Add sprinkles of choice.
Do you have a recipe featuring Foodie Flavours? Please email email@example.com and it could be featured on this website.