125g unsalted butter
100g ready salted or plain popcorn
175g light brown Muscovado sugar
2 tbsp black treacle
2 tbsp golden syrup
1tsp ground cinnamon
1tsp ground ginger
7 drops of Foodie Flavour Mixed Spice
5 drops of Foodie Flavour Vanilla
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
1. Preheat oven to 110.c. Grease one large or two small roasting tins. Butter a mixing bowl and add the popcorn. Oil 2 wooden spoons
2. In a medium pan, heat the butter, treacle,sugar, golden syrup, cinnamon, ginger, Foodie Flavouring mixed Spice and vanilla, stirring until the butter has melted.
3. Increase the heat and bring to the boil, cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the bicarbonate of soda. Then pour the mixture over the popcorn and toss with the wooden spoons until coated.
5. Spread the mixture out over the prepared trays. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and break up the clumps, leave to cool.