3 egg whites
175g caster sugar
13 drops of Strawberry Natural Foodie Flavouring
Pink food colouring (optional)
Pink sugar or Demerara sugar to sprinkle
1. Preheat the oven to 200F or 100C
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Whisk the egg whites until they foam soft peaks. (using an electric whisk if possible)
4. Add the caster sugar a teaspoon at a time, whisking all the time.
then add 13 drops of Strawberry Natural Foodie Flavouring.
5. Using two dessertspoons carefully spoon the meringue onto the baking sheet (makes about 12).
6. Sprinkle with some pink sugar or Demerara sugar. Then put in the oven to bake for 3-4 hours until firm.
7. Remove from baking tray and allow to cool on a cooling rack.