350g (12oz) granulated sugar
25g (1oz) unsalted butter
175ml (6fl oz) evaporated milk
300g white chocolate, chopped
1 oz of pistachios (add more to preference)
15 drops of Pistachio Natural Foodie Flavouring (adjust to taste)
1. Cut a piece of baking parchment large enough to line a 1kg baking tin.
2. Put the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a large heavy based pan. Heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes (maybe set a timer for this). While the mixture is simmering add the 15 drops of Pistachio Natural Foodie Flavouring and stir well.
4. Immediately remove from the heat then add half of the pistachios and chocolate.
5. Allow the chocolate to melt, and quickly stir the mixture and pour straight into the tin. It will thicken immediately.
6. Spread into the tin then sprinkle the other half of the pistachios on top and chill for about hour or until firm. Cut into squares.