350g (12oz) granulated sugar
25g (1oz) unsalted butter
175ml (6fl oz) evaporated milk
300g white chocolate, chopped
1 oz of pistachios (add more to preference)
15 drops of Pistachio Natural Foodie Flavouring (adjust to taste)
30g butter or margarine
75g crispy rice cereal
5-8 drops of Lime Foodie Flavouring
1. Melt butter over a low heat.
2. Gradually add marshmallows stirring continuously until fully melted.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in 5-8 drops of Natural Lime Foodie Flavouring, and then add the crispy rice cereal.
4. Press into a greased 20cm square dish and place into the refrigerator.
5. Once cool cut into squares and serve.
1pt of jelly
Lemon cake slices
500g of custard
20 drops Foodie Flavours natural Lemon (adjust to taste)
284ml double cream whipped
24 drops of Foodie Flavours Natural Lemon Flavouring (adjust to taste)
(add honey if you require a sweeter taste)
1. Add lemon cake slices in bottom of 4 glasses.
2. Make jelly and add to glass to cover cake. Put in fridge to set.
3. Add rest of jelly equally. Put in fridge to set.
4. Make custard or use ready made custard adding approx 20 drops of Natural Lemon Foodie Flavouring. Put in fridge.
5. Whip double cream. Adding approx.24 drops Natural Lemon Flavouring.
6. Pipe onto set custard
7. Decorate and enjoy…
1pt Strawberry Jelly
6 drops Foodie Flavours Natural Cream Soda Flavouring
284ml (10 floz) double cream
42 drops Foodie Flavours Natural Cream Soda Flavouring
Honey to taste
1. Quarter the strawberries and add them to the bottom of each glass.
2. Make jelly and add to glass to cover strawberries. Put in fridge to set.
3. Add rest of jelly equally put in fridge to set.
4. Make custard or use ready made custard adding approx. 5 drops Natural Cream Soda Flavouring, put in fridge.
5. Whip double cream adding approx. 42 drops Natural Cream soda Flavouring. Add honey to taste.
6. Pipe onto set custard, add flaked almonds and enjoy…
1 pt of strawberry jelly
6 drops Foodie Flavours Natural Champagne
4 desert spoons of whipped double cream to decorate
10 drops Foodie Flavours Natural strawberry Flavouring
Clear honey to taste
Strawberries to decorate
1. Make Jelly and add 6 drops Natural Champagne Flavouring pour into glasses and put in fridge to set.
2. Whip double cream adding 20 drops Natural Strawberry Flavouring to 4 desert spoons cream add honey to taste.
3. Pipe cream onto set jelly and add sliced strawberries to decorate.
75g soft brown sugar
10ml (2 tbsp) orange juice
225g (8oz) plain flour sifted
5ml (1tbsp) bicarbonate soda
5ml (1tbsp) cinnamon
7 drops Foodie flavours. Natural Orange Flavouring
8 drops Foodie Flavours Natural Almond Flavouring
1. Preheat the oven to 170.c
2. Heat gently in a saucepan the butter, sugar, honey, orange juice, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter has melted. Add the 7 drops of orange Foodie Flavouring to the mixture.
3. Sieve the flour and dry ingredients in a bowl and add the melted ingredients. Mix well until the dough becomes firm.
4. Place the dough in a plastic bag and chill in the fridge for 35 minutes.
5.Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes.
6. Mix the Foodie Flavours natural Almond Flavouring with the fondant.
When the cookies are cool turn fondant out onto a surface dusted with icing sugar and roll out to thickness of 3mm and cut out using cutters. Use some warm jam to act as glue placing sugar paste onto the top of the cookies.