1pt of jelly
Lemon cake slices
500g of custard
20 drops Foodie Flavours natural Lemon (adjust to taste)
284ml double cream whipped
24 drops of Foodie Flavours Natural Lemon Flavouring (adjust to taste)
(add honey if you require a sweeter taste)
1. Add lemon cake slices in bottom of 4 glasses.
2. Make jelly and add to glass to cover cake. Put in fridge to set.
3. Add rest of jelly equally. Put in fridge to set.
4. Make custard or use ready made custard adding approx 20 drops of Natural Lemon Foodie Flavouring. Put in fridge.
5. Whip double cream. Adding approx.24 drops Natural Lemon Flavouring.
6. Pipe onto set custard
7. Decorate and enjoy…
1pt Strawberry Jelly
6 drops Foodie Flavours Natural Cream Soda Flavouring
284ml (10 floz) double cream
42 drops Foodie Flavours Natural Cream Soda Flavouring
Honey to taste
1. Quarter the strawberries and add them to the bottom of each glass.
2. Make jelly and add to glass to cover strawberries. Put in fridge to set.
3. Add rest of jelly equally put in fridge to set.
4. Make custard or use ready made custard adding approx. 5 drops Natural Cream Soda Flavouring, put in fridge.
5. Whip double cream adding approx. 42 drops Natural Cream soda Flavouring. Add honey to taste.
6. Pipe onto set custard, add flaked almonds and enjoy…
1 cup of your favourite Hot chocolate (plain not flavoured)
1/4 of a cup of milk for frothing
1 drop of Orange Natural Foodie Flavouring
Small handfull of marshmallows
1. Make a standard hot chocolate. 3 teaspoons of cocoa mix add a little milk to stir and then fill the cup with hot water and add 1 drop of the Orange Flavouring. Stir well. (not to full with hot water to allow space for the frothy milk and marshmallows.
2. Froth the 1/4 cup of milk and add to the the top of the drink then add the marshmallows. Enjoy
1 pt of strawberry jelly
6 drops Foodie Flavours Natural Champagne
4 desert spoons of whipped double cream to decorate
10 drops Foodie Flavours Natural strawberry Flavouring
Clear honey to taste
Strawberries to decorate
1. Make Jelly and add 6 drops Natural Champagne Flavouring pour into glasses and put in fridge to set.
2. Whip double cream adding 20 drops Natural Strawberry Flavouring to 4 desert spoons cream add honey to taste.
3. Pipe cream onto set jelly and add sliced strawberries to decorate.
75g soft brown sugar
10ml (2 tbsp) orange juice
225g (8oz) plain flour sifted
5ml (1tbsp) bicarbonate soda
5ml (1tbsp) cinnamon
7 drops Foodie flavours. Natural Orange Flavouring
8 drops Foodie Flavours Natural Almond Flavouring
1. Preheat the oven to 170.c
2. Heat gently in a saucepan the butter, sugar, honey, orange juice, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter has melted. Add the 7 drops of orange Foodie Flavouring to the mixture.
3. Sieve the flour and dry ingredients in a bowl and add the melted ingredients. Mix well until the dough becomes firm.
4. Place the dough in a plastic bag and chill in the fridge for 35 minutes.
5.Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes.
6. Mix the Foodie Flavours natural Almond Flavouring with the fondant.
When the cookies are cool turn fondant out onto a surface dusted with icing sugar and roll out to thickness of 3mm and cut out using cutters. Use some warm jam to act as glue placing sugar paste onto the top of the cookies.
for the icing –
150g plain chocolate
150ml (1/4) pint double cream
16 drops of Cherry Foodie Flavouring
For the chocolate sponge –
200g self raising flour
half a teaspoon of baking powder
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
4 medium eggs
225g soft margarine
225g light soft brown sugar
1 tablespoon milk
3 desert spoons of Jam mixed with 2 drops of Cherry Foodie Flavouring
two 20cm round cake tins
1. For the chocolate icing, break the chocolate into pieces. Put the pieces into a heatproof bowl and add the cream. Then pour about 5cm water into a saucepan.
2. Heat the water until it bubbles, then take the pan off the heat. Put the bowl onto the pan and stir the chocolate and cream until the chocolate has melted. Add the 15 drops of Cherry Foodie Flavouring.
3. Let the icing cool for a few minutes. Then put it in the fridge for at least an hour, stirring it every now and then, as it thickens. Meanwhile make the cake.
4. Heat the oven to 180.c. Pour a little cooking oil into the each tin and wipe it over the inside of the tin. Then put the tins on some greaseproof paper.
5. Draw around the tins cut the circles out and place them in the tins. Then, put the flour, baking powder and cocoa into a sieve and sift them into a large bowl.
6. Break the egg into a mug. Add them to the large bowl, then add the milk. Stir everything well. Spoon the mixture into the tins and smooth the tops.
7. Bake the cakes in the oven for about 25minutes. Then, wearing oven gloves carefully lift them out. Press them with a finger, to see if they are cooked.
8. Leave the cakes in the tins for 5 minutes. Run a knife around them and turn them out onto a wire rack. Peel off the grease proof paper and leave them to cool.
9. Mix the 3 desert spoons of jam with 2 drops of Cherry Foodie Flavouring. Then spread some of the icing over the top of one of the cakes then in the middle spread the jam mixed with the cherry flavouring. Then place one half on the other and spread all the icing over the cake.