350g (12oz) Granulated sugar
25g (1oz) Unsalted butter
175ml (6fl oz) Evaporated milk
100g (3.5oz) Dried sweetened cranberries
300g White chocolate, chopped
15-20 Drops of Cranberry Foodie Flavouring (adjust to taste)
1. Cut a piece of baking parchment large enough to line a 1kg baking tin.
2. Put the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a large heavy based pan. Heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes (maybe set a timer for this). While the mixture is simmering add 15-20 drops (adjust to taste) of cranberry foodie flavouring and stir well.
4. Immediately remove from the heat then add the cranberries and chocolate.
5. Allow the chocolate to melt, and quickly stir the mixture and pour straight into the tin. It will thicken immediately.
6. Spread into the tin and chill for about an hour or until firm. Cut into squares.