Stay warm and cosy by making a pumpkin spice latte at home! It’s so easy, delicious and needs only a few simple ingredients. The perfect drink for cold days!
If you love autumn, you’ll probably also love all the food that comes with it. It’s not just about darker evenings, chilly dog walks and candles everywhere. There’s also steaming bowls of hearty food and wrapping your hands round a rich hot chocolate or a decadently delicious pumpkin spice latte.
- 1 + 1/2 cups (370ml) non-dairy milk – recommend oat milk
- 4 tblsp pumpkin puree
- 10 drops Foodie Flavours Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Foodie Flavours Gorilla Vanilla
- 1 shot of espresso or 1/2 cup (125ml) strong black coffee
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup (or preferred sweetener)
- Whipped or squirty vegan cream
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2-3 drops Foodie Flavours pumpkin spice
- couple of pinches of grated dark chocolate
Makes 2 large mugs
- Warm the milk to hot but not boiling in a medium saucepan
- Over a low heat add the pumpkin puree, Pumpkin Spice drops and vanilla and whisk to dissolve the pumpkin puree
- Whisk in the coffee and maple syrup to taste
- Pour into your favourite mug, add your toppings, sip and enjoy!
For more details visit thecookandhim.com