Stay warm and cosy by making a pumpkin spice latte at home! It’s so easy, delicious and needs only a few simple ingredients. The perfect drink for cold days!
If you love autumn, you’ll probably also love all the food that comes with it. It’s not just about darker evenings, chilly dog walks and candles everywhere. There’s also steaming bowls of hearty food and wrapping your hands round a rich hot chocolate or a decadently delicious pumpkin spice latte.
- 1 + 1/2 cups (370ml) non-dairy milk – recommend oat milk
- 4 tblsp pumpkin puree
- 10 drops Foodie Flavours Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Foodie Flavours Gorilla Vanilla
- 1 shot of espresso or 1/2 cup (125ml) strong black coffee
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup (or preferred sweetener)
- Whipped or squirty vegan cream
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2-3 drops Foodie Flavours pumpkin spice
- couple of pinches of grated dark chocolate
For more details visit thecookandhim.com