Cool off with Berry Blast Lychee & Raspberry Ice Lollies – A Refreshing Burst of Summer Flavours!
A delicious and refreshing way to beat the summer heat. Infused with the irresistibly fruity flavours of Foodie Flavours lychee natural flavouring. These lollies are the perfect balance of sweet and tangy, sure to be a hit with the whole family. Whip up a batch in no time with our easy-to-follow recipe.
Servings 6 / Prep time 10 mins plus 4 hours chill time
- Add the raspberries and icing sugar to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Put the raspberry puree through a sieve to remove the seeds and set aside.
- Add the coconut milk, maple syrup and lychee flavouring to a measuring jug and mix.
- Spoon 2 tsp raspberry puree into each ice lolly mould.
- Pour the coconut mixture on top of the raspberry puree until the moulds are ¾ full.
- Evenly distribute the remaining raspberry puree between the moulds.
- Top up the moulds with any remaining coconut milk mixture and swirl each lolly with a knife/ice lolly stick.
- Add the lolly sticks and place the mould in the freezer for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight.
- Once the ice lollies are frozen solid, remove from the moulds and enjoy!
- To remove the ice lollies from the mould, sit the mould in a large bowl of warm water for 30 secs to loosen the ice lollies.