Refreshing non-alcoholic pina colada ice lollies, so easy to make but guaranteed to get you in the mood for summer!
If You Like
- 2 cups (330g) fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1/3 cup (80ml) pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup (140g) coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- 25 drops Foodie Flavours Pina Colada
- Simply put everything in a blender and whizz until smooth and creamy
- I usually decant into a jug with a spout as it’s much easier to pour into the smallish openings of the lolly moulds
- Fill each lolly mould completely and insert the stick
- Freeze at least several hours or preferably overnight – any sooner and I’ve found it can be a bit of a challenge to remove the lolly from the mould intact!
- Simply run the mould under hot water for just a few seconds to release the lolly.
Visit The Cook & Him for more details on this recipe.