No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream – Simple, Delicious, and Perfect for Any Occasion!
Enjoy sweet vanilla ice cream at home in no time. Gorilla Vanilla adds a deliciously rich vanilla flavour to the ice cream.
What is no churn Ice Cream? No Churn Ice Cream is the perfect way to make home made ice cream without an Ice Cream machine. All you need is an electric whisk and three ingredients Condensed Milk, Double Cream and Vanilla Extract.
Get creative and add a flavour from our ice cream suitable range – Flavours for Ice Cream. Add 20 drops to this recipe and adjust to taste.
With over 70 flavours to choose from which flavour will you pick?
Servings 10-12 / Prep time 10 mins / Chill Time 4 hours
- Mix together the condensed milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the double cream using a hand or stand mixer until stiff peaks begin to form. Be careful not to over whisk.
- Add a third of the cream to the condensed milk and gently fold it in using a spatula. Repeat for the remaining cream. The texture will be lumpy at first but as you fold the mixture it will become smoother.
- Once smooth, add the ice-cream mixture to a 2lb loaf tin (or similar) and level it using a spatula or spoon.
- Place the tin in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until the ice-cream becomes firm.
- Use an ice-cream scoop which has been sat in hot water to scoop out the ice-cream.
- If the ice-cream has been left in the freezer for a while, let it sit at room temperature for 10-15mins before attempting to scoop.