Indulge your inner Willy Wonka with Buttery Apple Crumble Fudge!
If you’re ready to take your taste buds on a whimsical flavour adventure, this recipe is for you!
Combining the irresistible sweetness of fudge with the comforting flavours of warm apple crumble. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a beginner in the kitchen, let your creativity loose with these little bites of pure apple crumble deliciousness that will leave everyone craving more. Prepare to be enchanted by this delightful twist on a classic treat.
Servings 20 / Prep time 10 mins / Chill Time 4 hours / Cook Time 15 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan and line a baking tray with greaseproof baking paper.
- Mix together the flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Cut the butter into small chunks and rub it into the flour and sugar using your fingertips, until you have a breadcrumb consistency.
- Spread out the mixture on your baking tray and bake in the oven for 8 mins or until golden.
- Break up the crumble topping while still warm and set aside.
- Line an 8 inch/20cm square loose bottom tin with greaseproof baking paper.
- Put the condensed milk and broken up chocolate into a large saucepan. Heat on a medium setting and stir constantly until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the apple flavouring and stir until combined.
- Spread the fudge mixture across the bottom of your prepared tin.
- Scatter the crumble mixture on top and gently press it down into the fudge.
- Pop the fudge into the fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
- Remove the fudge from the tin and cut it up into 20 pieces using a sharp knife.