Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
400g of white chocolate
200g of digestive biscuits
75g of unsalted butter
200g of Philadelphia cream cheese
250g of Mascarpone cheese
300ml of double cream
Approximately 20 drops of Foodie Flavour’s Natural Raspberry Flavouring
1. Melt 300g of white chocolate and leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile crush the digestive biscuits, melt the butter and mix together. Once combined press into tin and place in the fridge.
3. Then mix together the two cheeses (Philadelphia and mascarpone) in one bowl. In another bowl whisk the double cream (not too much because you’ll be mixing it slightly more when you combine it with the other ingredients).
4. Once the White chocolate is fairly cool mix it in with the cheeses until well combined. Then add the double cream.
5. Now add the Raspberry Foodie Flavour, adjust the amount you use to taste.
6. After that put the finished topping onto the biscuit base and place in the fridge for several hours (preferably overnight).
7. Finally, once ready to serve, grate the last bar (100g) of white chocolate onto the top. And then place the fresh raspberries on top to decorate.