Fancy a taste of the tropics? 🏝 Enjoy your very own exotic magnums with this easy recipe, or swap flavours and fruits to create your own combinations!
For the Magnums
- 200g frozen mango
- 150g Greek style plant-based yoghurt
- 20 drops Foodie Flavours passion fruit natural flavouring
- 1 tbsp maple syrup – optional
- 2 passion fruit, pulp only
For the white chocolate coating
- 150g white chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Silicon magnum moulds
- Wooden lolly sticks
Makes 4 Magnums
- Add the mango, yoghurt, maple syrup and passion fruit drops into a high speed food processor/blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer into 4 silicon magnum moulds and top with some passion fruit pulp.
- Insert wooden lolly sticks and freeze for 4 hours.
- Break up the white chocolate into a heat-proof bowl and add the coconut oil. Melt in the microwave or using a double boiler method.
- Pour the chocolate into a tall jar (make sure the magnum fits!), then dip each magnum to coat.
- Place in the fridge until the chocolate has set, or freeze until ready to serve.