How to Make Delicious Baked Blueberry Doughnuts – A Delightful Sweet Treat!
Baked to Perfection with a Burst of Vanilla Flavour and a Sweet Blueberry Glaze Topped with Sprinkles!
Ready to satisfy your sweet tooth with these delicious Blueberry Baked Doughnuts? These mouth-watering treats are the perfect way to start your day or indulge in a sweet snack. The best part? The recipe is so easy and convenient that you’ll wonder why you haven’t tried it before. Plus, these doughnuts are incredibly versatile, allowing you to mix and match different flavours and glazing options to your liking. Try with Passion Fruit, Coconut or Coffee flavoured icing.
Servings 12 / Prep time 15 mins / Cook time 12 mins
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan and lightly grease your doughnut pan/silicone moulds with vegetable oil.
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract and a spoonful of the flour and mix.
- Add the baking powder, half the remaining flour and half the milk to the sugar and butter mixture and mix.
- Repeat with the remaining halves.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag and fill each doughnut mould approx. ¾ full.
- Bake in the oven for around 12 mins. The doughnuts should have risen and be firm to the touch.
- Leave the doughnuts in the moulds for 5 mins, then remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Mix together all the icing ingredients in a small bowl, starting with 2 tbsp milk and adding more if necessary. Stir until smooth.
- Dip the top of each doughnut into the icing and give them a little twist and shake as you remove them.
- Top with sprinkles while the icing is still wet.
- Allow the icing to set before serving.